This is the best way to prepare: All the important information at a glance. Opening hours, travel, and much more.
With the event ticket you will have access to the exhibition on all two days and benefit from a top-class lecture program, networking events, guided tours and much more.
You can also use your entry ticket as a public transport ticket for the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (RMV) within the RMV tariff zone.
Registration for the exhibition is possible from the beginning of 2020.
Entry prices 2020
|Day ticket||Season ticket|
|ZELLCHEMING e.V. members / with exhibitor discount code *||22 Euro||38 Euro|
|online / on site||30 Euro
|Pupils / students (ZELLCHEMING e.V. members)||10 Euro|
|Pupils / students||12 Euro|
|Attendees ZELLCHEMING-Conference||15 Euro|
* Exhibitors can invite their customers via a discount code at a reduced price.
- Go to the zellcheming-expo.com/tickets
- Select a “Day ticket pre-sale” or “Season ticket pre-sale” in the ticket shop
- Log in with your Mesago Messe Frankfurt Messe-Login or register first with MyAccount
- Personalize your ticket(s) by following the instructions
- Enter the discount code at the end of the order process under "Redeem discount code" to receive your entrance ticket
- After the completion of the payment process you will receive your ticket by e-mail
Opening hours for trade visitors
The exhibition is open to trade visitors at the following times:
Wednesday, 24 June 2020, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday, 25 June 2020, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Further opening times and dates can be found here.
Use the official Event Guide to get a complete and efficient overview of all exhibiting companies at the ZELLCHEMING-Expo. Detailed information will provide you with optimal support in the preparation and follow-up of your trade fair visit. The ZELLCHEMING-Expo 2020 Guide will be published a few weeks before the start of the event as an online version as well as a print version on-site.
To shorten your waiting time, take a look at the Event Guide 2019.
- Event Guide 2019 (pdf, 11 MB)