This is the best way to prepare: All the important information at a glance. Opening hours, travel, and much more.
Information for trade visitors
Request regular information for visitors. This will keep you up to date for the ZELLCHEMING-Expo 2019.
With the event ticket you will have access to the exhibition on all three days and benefit from a top-class lecture program, networking events, guided tours and much more.
You can also use your entry ticket as a public transport ticket for the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (RMV) within the RMV tariff zone.All information at a glance can be found in our visitor brochure.
|ZELLCHEMING e.V. members / with discount code*
|Online / on site||74 Euro
|Pupils / students (ZELLCHEMING e.V. members)||10 Euro|
|Pupils / students||14 Euro|
* Exhibitors can invite their customers via a discount code at a reduced price.
** The discount code for the partner ticket is available at the ZELLCHEMING association.
The ticket portal is expected to be available from the end of March.
This is what the Event Ticket offers
- Access to the exhibition with the leading companies of the paper industry
- Three-day high-calibre lecture program with exciting keynotes and best-practice lectures
- “Road of Maintenance” for practical knowledge exchange and Showcase Arena with live repairs, use cases and short presentations
- Interactive exhibition forum: innovative and digital formats that invite you as a listener to participate and interact with the speakers
- Event app for an optimal preparation
- Participation in Guided Tours on the topics of digitization, maintenance, drying, machine cross direction profiles and clean processes
- Women4Paper Day: Invitation to a Power Breakfast with inspiring impulse lecture
- Participation in the networking event "After Fair" on the first evening of the exhibition on the exhibition grounds
- Mentoring program for students and young professionals
- Usage of the RMV public transport during the exhibition
Opening hours for trade visitors
The exhibition is open to trade visitors at the following times:
Tuesday, 25 June 2019, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, 26 June 2019, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday, 27 June 2019, 9 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Further opening times and dates can be found here.
The ZELLCHEMING-Expo app is the orientation guide for visitors of the event. Navigate over the exhibition grounds (Site and Hall Plan), through the exhibitor and product search or receive inspiration through news and twitter messages.
The ZELLCHEMING-Expo app is available for Apple-Products (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) on the app Store and Android on Google Play Store as a free App - probably from end of spring.
Use the official event guide to get a complete and efficient overview of all exhibiting companies at the ZELLCHEMING-Expo. Detailed information will provide you with optimal support in the preparation and follow-up of your trade fair visit. The ZELLCHEMING-Expo 2019 Guide will be published a few weeks before the start of the exhibition, both online and in print.
To shorten your waiting time, take a look at the Event Guide 2018.