At the ZELLCHEMING-Expo, tradition and innovation go hand in hand. The event brings the paper and pulp industry together in one place, promoting a beneficial exchange between suppliers and users. Here, you can learn more about the facts and figures on this event.
At a glance
The 114th annual exhibition of the pulp, paper, and supply industry as well as fiber-based materials proved to be a must-attend event for the industry once again in 2019. At the ZELLCHEMING-Expo 2019, 139 exhibitors showcased their products and services focusing on pulp, paper, and suppliers as well as fiber-based materials. More results can be found here shortly.
The ZELLCHEMING-Expo exhibition is the ideal platform to find out about the latest products, services, and trends from the industry and provides a comprehensive overview of the market.
The exhibitors showcase products and services from the following areas:
- Raw materials and additives
- Raw material production
- Stock preparation
- Paper and paperboard machines
- Machine components and subsystems
- Automation, process optimization and measurement, control technology
- Clean production
- Energy management and energy efficiency
- Industrial IT and communication
- Paper producers
- Converting and coating
- Logistics and intralogistics
- Engineering and design and trade agencies
The ZELLCHEMING-Expo is valued as a knowledge, information, and networking platform. Visitors come to the exhibition with specific problems and visit the various suppliers’ booths to find potential solutions. Meet your customers and partners along the process chain:
- Chief Technical Officers
- Plant, works, and departmental managers
- Representatives from research and development
Aligning the event with market requirements, the ZELLCHEMING-Expo works closely with an exhibitor advisory board. The advisory board members represent the ZELLCHEMING-Expo exhibitors and contribute to the future development and focus of the event.
Ramazan Ataman, Santasalo Gears GmbH
Manfred Eberhardt, Valmet GmbH
Katrin Haller, Kemira Oy
Petra Hanke, ZELLCHEMING e.V. Verein der Zellstoff- und Papier-Chemiker und –Ingenieure
Nora Koch, Omya International AG
Erich Kollmar, Gebr. Bellmer GmbH Maschinenfabrik
Hanns Schuster, HS Vertretung
Dr. Hermann Schwarz, Siemens AG
Dr. Ulrich Weise, fipptec
Partner and conceptual sponsor
The pulp and paper industry has never been more dynamic, is growing, and is delivering solutions for tasks in many different sectors. ZELLCHEMING e.V. is a technical-scientific association for the forest-based industries. Founded in 1905, the association of chemical pulp and paper chemists and engineers is the world’s oldest technical-scientific association in its sector.
It is an active partner in the network of colleagues’ associations worldwide, university institutes, research institutions, and industry. The association’s aim is to bring the industry together to exchange information. It offers the full range of hot topics for the paper industry.
The entire process is mapped, from fibers to finishing:
- Paper diversity
- Paper applications, paper benefits
- Research and development, also in the field of paper chemistry
- Chemical pulp production, paper production
- Machinery and plant engineering
- Measurement and control engineering
- Efficiency, economy
- Ecology, recycling circuits, potential savings on water, energy
- Law, media, contact with authorities, associations, organizations
- Particular attention is paid to conserving water, energy, equipment, and auxiliary materials.